It isn’t as difficult as I thought it would be


Here I am walking through this tortuous boulevard
Bringing away this heavy suitcase while my eyes looking at that big yard.
Oh, it’s so hard           
Oh oh my dearest, Leopard !
I thought people would be laughing at me or at least giving a smile of derision
Oh my dear,
A stranger walking closer as soon as I’m full of confusion.
I do nothing but remember how did our coach teach us kicking but no, I have a compassion.
What should I say then,
This stranger show me up the right room despite of getting me an explosion.
I thought it would be impossible, falling asleep easily because I have no eyes but marbles.
Before nine dear, I’m not aware any longer.
I used to ask “do I look good?”
Everyone was noticed based on outlooking, right?
Oh please no getting me wrong, here we do know : looks are’nt everlasting.
I used to overthink what’s the best reason I must come up with,
Before the word : skinny
Come out from our green gate.
Kampar, July 14th 2018
-Agt


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Training Muslimah Creativity, Forstudi FP Hold an Entrepreneur Workshop

Sajak Mahasiswa baru

Being One of the Best Colleges in Indonesia, Water Installation in the Unand Lecture Building Has Not Been Adequate.