A Description about this Blog and my Expectation to Journalistic Class



Hello, lovely people!
This blog aims to be a medium to report Journalistic task in each week. Journalistic is one of subjects in third semester for English Department Student. I expect this class would provide both materials and practices related to Journalistic and its process in order to make student comprehend and master all elements about Journalistic. So that, after finishing their study students are not simply capable about english yet they have other skills such as Journalistic.
Aside from being a compulsory task for Journalistic Subject, I dedicate this blog for those who have an interest in literature. This blog contains poetry, short stories, and other works of fiction. These works are a form of reflection from my daily life both from the past or what I am facing now. Some poems may be difficult for the reader to understand because they contain figurative language that causes ambiguity. However, some works are still general so they can still be enjoyed by all readers.
Besides fiction, this blog also contains non-fiction works, such as essays and some tips for doing certain things. Most essays are agumentative on certain topics. One of the topics that will be discussed is about politics and my perspective about the state of our country and government policy. As someone who is quite interested in matters related to politics, I think it is important to write any ideas that might be useful for many people. In addition, as a Social Control, a college student should take a part in building up this country. Due to The Worst Blind is Political Blindness because it Sees, Hears, and Feels but Do Nothing. The word "politics" may not be misinterpreted with a negative connotation because negative issues related to politics lately are the result of the actions of certain individuals. For that reason, I think cyber democracy is necessary to give critics and suggestions to the government, one of them by writing on a blog.
In short, this blog will combine the literary works that I wrote in accordance with my background as a literature student. Then, this blog also contains non-fiction works in the form of tips and essays. In addition, as a mandatory requirement of the Journalistic course, this blog will contain matters related to journalistic or the result of the journalistic process itself. I hope you all enjoy and gain new insights after visiting this blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Training Muslimah Creativity, Forstudi FP Hold an Entrepreneur Workshop

Sajak Mahasiswa baru

Being One of the Best Colleges in Indonesia, Water Installation in the Unand Lecture Building Has Not Been Adequate.